Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chapter 2: Ice burgs!

Q-chan here!!! Second chapter here I come X3
(No wonder my ass always hurts, I keep getting taken aback by strange occurrences and falling on it! And I've never heard of lightning babies, what the hell happens if someone gets struck by lightning? They become pregnant? That's just messed, there's no protection against that! Don't men get struck by lightning more than women? Ooooooooooh that's just...... wrong. Also.... why the hell was I humming when it's sunny out, that shit burns, UV rays and such, I like rainy days, sitting in my house, looking out the window and wishing that it would flood so I could drown my sorrows.......) Cutish thought to herself until the harsh reality of a person on her back talking to her brought her back from this very very very deep thought.
"Are we there yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet?" Lotty whined as she stretched out her arms.
"You don't even know where the hell we're going, in fact, not even I know where we're going, I might actually be plotting a way to either a) pry you off of me and leave you in the middle of some vast desert, b) pry you off of me and leave you in the middle of the ocean on some tiny ass deserted island, or c) pry you off and leave you in the middle of wherever and leave it at that. All this while I keep you distracted with pretty scenery.....pretty scenery of.... houses with white picket fences, and um... fluffy rabbits and.... global warming. Look at those ice burgs melt!"
Lotty's attention span was much too short to register Cutish's reply however, and she was far too hungry to even care about whether she received an answer or not, she was just born after all, the fact she can even talk is a miracle.
"I'M HUNGRY, I WANT CHOCO LOCO ROCO POKO MOCHA LATTE CAPPUCCINO CARAMELLY BUTTERSCOTCH ROCKY ROAD ICE ICE BABY BUBBLEGUM VANILLA MAPLE SYRUP CANDY CANE MINT CHERRY BANANA SPLIT BLUEBERRY SWIRL POCKY CHUNK POP ROCK SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE ICE CREAM!!!!!"
Much to Lotty's surprise, during this long and over exaggerated declaration of hunger and a want for ice cream, Cutish managed to butter herself with a random stick of butter found on a park bench nearby and slipped free of Lotty's grip. She could now be seen booking it down the street, soon to perish around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment